- At checkout the order is charged the same day they are placed, and will move to processing within 24 business hours of the order being placed.
- You will get a tracking number once the label is printed. It might not update tracking as processing and transit times are different.
- Due to high volume, address changes, order cancellations, and order changes will not be guaranteed and or granted after an order is placed. Please call us as soon as possible at (305) 873-7731 if you made an error on the order. Once the order is shipped there is nothing we can do. We make it a priority to ship as soon as possible. If you email us it maybe to late to change the order as we do not check the email all day long.
- We will NOT be held responsible for orders shipped to the wrong address as a result of the customer’s mistake or misspelling of the shipping address.
- If an order is returned due to incorrect address, shipping will have to be charged again to the customer for us to resend the package.
- It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to make certain that she or he enters the address correctly. Please double-check the address you enter and make sure it is valid for USPS / UPS shipments.
- Our packages cannot be forwarded to a different address in the case of an incorrect address. The shipping address entered must be the final location of the shipment.
- Miami Mining Co. will NOT be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- What if my package was marked delivered but never received?
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as “delivered” prematurely. Please wait another business day or two, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day, or day after.
- Next, contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day’s delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. Miami Mining Co., cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were misdelivered by the post office or stolen from a property.
- We have the right to cancel orders at any time due to any reason.
- We may use information provided to contact the customer / buyer if there is a problem with an order.
- Questions about our shipping policy should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us an email
A representative will respond back within 24 hours. Thank you
Call: (305) 873-7731
Miami Mining Co
13876 SW 56 St #319
Miami, FL 33175